Bee Pollen Fresh 250gr
What you need to know about Bee Pollen Fresh
Pollen is a product that nature offers through plants that bees visit with the following features:
• Variety in color according to the quantity of mineral salts, moisture and sunshine.
• Intense and pleasant smell.
• Variety in taste (acidic, sweet, bitter, salty) depending on the kinds of flower from which it is collected.
Substances of pollen: Fresh pollen contains biological moisture, proteins, amino acids, and carbohydrate fatty acids, vitamins A-B1-B2-B3-B5-B6-B12-C-D-E-H-K-PP, enzymes, co-enzymes and mineral substances. 100gr pollen contains as many amino acids as half a kilo of veal or 7 eggs (35gr a day cover the protein needs of an adult). Fresh bee pollen has as many attributes as needed so as to be featured as a ‘bomb’ food.
Especially recommended in the following cases:
• Pollen helps mental function, lose of memory
• It reinforces the contraction of heart
• It has a diuretic action
• It increases the resistance of the walls of capillary vessels and minimizes strokes
• Weigh control
• Intestinal abnormalities
• Psychosis, anxiety and neuropathy
• False metabolism
• Mild allergies
• Prostate conditions
• Improvement of growth of hair
• Menopause conditions
• It boosts the control of reproductive system in men and women
Methods of consumption:
• Mixing with water or juice
• Mixing with honey (1 portion of pollen – 2 portions of honey)
– Normal dose for adults is 15-20gr/day (approximately 1 table spoon-full) in the morning or on an empty stomach.
– For children it is recommended half dose (tea spoon)
– For worn out organisms: 3gr/day
Pollen can be consumed all year round or in time intervals of 4-6 weeks,, 3-4 times a year.
There are no reviews yet.