Propolis raw 100% Natural Raw Bee PROPOLIS High Quality Organic 50 gr
Propolis: the miraculous gift of the bee to man
Recommendation: raw Propolis
raw Propolis contains an average of 55% resins and balsam, 30% wax,
10% essential oils and 5% pollen, flavonoids, phenolic and aromatic
substances and trace elements.
Contains enzymes, organic acids, proteins, amino acids, vitamins,
metals and more than 30 bioflavonoids.
Historical references to the uses of propolis.
Propolis is known from ancient times where it was also referred to as
“Black candle”. The Greeks, the Romans, the Egyptians and the Arabs
used for its healing properties. Hippocrates
it recommended propolis spread for wound healing. In
Rome, where a whole culture was devoted to bees and bees
its products, propolis were more expensive than honey. Each
Roman legionary had with him during military service
campaigns. Propolis was used in their therapeutic use
priests, for a wide variety of diseases as well as in embalming
corpses. The famous medical doctor Avicenna, in the 11th century had
Notice that propolis works effectively in injuries from
bow arrows during war operations.
Medicinal uses of propolis
1 Gastroenterology: stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, gastritis, colitis, intestinal.
2. Gynecology: vaginitis, Erosio, trichomoniasis, vaginalis etc.,
3. Dentistry – Stomatology: dental nerve infections,Tooth hypersensitivity, tooth decay after extraction.
mouthwashes, treatment of mucosal diseases, traumas oral cavity, gingivitis.
4. Dermatology: pruritus, hair loss, hyperkeratosis, stretch marks, acids and chronic eczema, hair loss, herpes, ulcers, burns,
frostbite, mycosis, sprouts, acne, olives.
5. Orthopedics: rheumatoid arthritis, degenerative joint diseases character of inflammation.
6. Pulmonology: Asthma, respiratory trauma, bronchial cataracts, bronchitis.
7. Surgery: Wound care, open wounds due to a bed, prevention and treatment of pulmonary doctrine and inflammation.
8. Otorhinolaryngology: Treatments for rhinitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis. laryngitis, chronic otitis media.
9.Other: Colds, flu, viruses, drunkenness, hemorrhoids, hypertension, coronary arteriosclerosis, antibody production and empowerment
lymphocytes, stimulate the immune system.
There are no reviews yet.